Thursday, May 13, 2021

Firefighter dignitaries from Quincy visit Joliet Chaplian May 11, 2021

Yesterday, I was surprised with a visit from Old Friends from Quincy illinois. My firefighter Brothers. What an awesome group of kind and generous men. From Left to Right: Crew Chief Scott, Lieutenant Shawn, Firefighter Rian, Lieutenant Eric, Fire Chaplain Ed, and Captain Alan.

I came away from this experience as to say, you don't miss anyone, until you miss them. I can't even begin to tell you, how much I miss these guys. What is the lesson learned here, always remember to be kind to one another, because tomorrow isn't guaranteed but today is. Thank you God for these awesome men in my life.

The daily question, is how am I becoming the best version of myself. The answer is below, by surrounding yourself with wonderful caring and kind people who only want to do good in this world. Another old saying my mother used to say, show me who you hang with, and I'll tell you what you are. A lot of wisdom in those words.

The Author